Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome as Godrejites, miraaaa :)

Alhamdulillah, on June 10th 2013 I'm officially an employee of PT Megasari Makmur-Godrej. I'm really proud to be a Godrejites. I guess you don't know what Godrejites is. mmh....kasih tau ga yaaa?! :P

Godrejites is a name for all members of PT Megasari Makmur-Godrej. It's cool, isn't it?
Moreover, I also have a name for GDP (Godrej Development Program) members but the name's still in process. Because of we're the first batch of GDP members, so we have to find the best name for GDP members which will be used by the next batch of GDP members. Just pray that we'll get the proper name for us. Aaamiiiiiin ya Rabbal alamiiiin :)

GDP will be started on July 1. Before classes begin, they give us the Orientation week that designed to introduce us to know the office, the factory, the culture at work, and make new friends. I can imagine when that days come ! It must be fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment