Monday, June 03, 2013

the long-awaited comiiiiiiiing....! ! !

I just got a call from PT Megasari Makmur (Godrej) and they said that I am accepted as their employee. Finally, the long-awaited coming. Alhamdulillah ya Allaaaaaah :D

After going through the stages of administrative process, written test, interview with HR, and panel interview, I finally stopped being a Jobseeker. My struggle to find a job has ended, but new challenges will begin. Bismillahirromanirrohim :)

Frankly, I can't wait to meet Friday ! The day which I'll know my rights and duties, and also sign a contract. WOW! hehehe *lebay ye?! :p

For those of my friends who haven't gotten a job yet, don't worry, don't give up, and keep fight !
I always pray for you all :) Hope you'll find the best one verryyy verryyyyy soon ! *doa yg sama dgn posting pertama*
aamiiiin ya Rabbal alamiiiiinn...

No comments:

Post a Comment