Initially, we plan to outbound at Grafika, Cikole. When we got there, the outbound trainer was absent. Obviously, we were very disappointed. Before leaving the area, we took time to enjoy its beauty and take some pictures.
![]() |
| ki-ka : Renan, me |
![]() |
| ka Reyhan |
![]() |
| ki-ka: Pedut, Renan |
![]() |
| ki-ka: ka Reyhan, me |
Then, we went on to look for another outbound place. Finally we found that in the area of Taman Wisata Tangkuban Parahu. Only by paying 100k/person, we got a game that consists of 9 high ropes challenges and flying fox. For God's sake, it was really exciting! You guys should try it!
![]() |
| ki-ka: Pedut, me |
![]() |
| ki-ka: Pedut, ka Reyhan |
![]() |
| ki-ka: Renan, ka Reyhan, me |
![]() |
| ki-ka: me, ka Reyhan, Pedut, Renan |
After undergoing 9 high ropes challenges and flying fox, I felt like playing again and again, and again. Finally, I decided to try the Giant Swing. This game was quite challenging, in which I jumped from a height of hundreds of meters, then I swung. It's really a wonderful experience! You could say, this is a combination of bungee jumping and Kora-kora.
Watch it!
To be sure, this place deserves to be visited on your holiday :)








No comments:
Post a Comment